Saturday, August 12, 2006

Recent goings on

Last night, Ryan was laying on my bed with Sean sitting over him. A bit of Ryan's belly was exposed. Sean lifted Ryan's jammies and poked his belly button with his finger. This was very entertaining to Sean, who then proceeded to repeat the process three more times before Ryan rolled over and smiled at him.

---

Alex is a very serious boy at times. He'll need to focus a lot on a task to complete it. He decided to make lunch for himself and Andy one day. Two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are about a twenty minute operation. So Andy was getting very anxious for his sandwich. "I help you, my Alex?"

"Do you want to be my personal assistant, Andrew?"

"Yes." HA HA HA "I help my Alex make jelly sandwiches for dinner!"

Alex and I then joined in the giggles.

---

Andy's little friend Lucy (next door) returned home last week. He's very happy. They play well together. So well that they both disappeared twice, once were in his bedroom reading different books and once playing with the baby toys in the baby playroom.

No comments: