Saturday, September 29, 2012

Recent quotations

"Mom, I found this quarter on my bed." But my loose tooth is still in my mouth, see!" (wiggle, wiggle) "Maybe she got confused?" -- The Great Rylander

"No, we can't go in your house. No, we can't walk to the park by ourselves. My mom over-protective, she doesn't want us to get kidnapped. But since she's really smart, it's probably the best way."  -- The Wise Andrewski

My "I kiss twins" shirt arrived. "Mom, we need to write 'my' on it. We don't want people to think you just kiss any twins." -- Alexaster

"Mom, I need all the daaa-blooms.  So I'm just going to take them out of the goodie bags.  The kids will never know." -- Seany the Sneaky


4 comments:

carolyn said...

Someone spammed your comment section. Anyway, cute quotes! Looking forward to more when you have time. Happy New Year! Love, C

Cassie Cridlebaugh said...

Cute quotes :)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know, someone hacked your comments section. :( But such cute quotes!! You have some clever kids. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. The quotes made me laugh. :)



(You can visit my blog at http://theblogunderthestairs.blogspot.com/)