Monday, June 27, 2005

Running Errands

On Friday, Mark, Alex, and I had dentist appointments. Alex has since the dawn of visiting age, HATED going to the dentist. This time he did very well. He was nervous but allowed the cleaning and examination with out protest.

The dentist asked him how many teeth he thought he had.

"Well, when I was four, I had 20 teeth. So, I think I still have 20 teeth because none of my teeth fell out and maybe I even have more now that I'm five."

He was right, he still has 20 teeth.

---

Andy enjoys toasting at the dinner table. He raises his sippy cup and says "Brooothhhs" aka "Brothers."

---

As the twins need some items, I decided to register for the few things we don't have at Babies R Us and Target. Alex took this very seriously.

To the clerk working the registry desk at BRU, "Um, excuse me. My mommy and I have some very important work to do at your store today. So we'll need a thing that we can scan the stuff my mommy needs. We won't work here for a long time just until she says we're finished. So, could you please give us the thing that we can scan the stuff with?"

At Target, he said, "We've already done most of our work at the baby store. This is just because my mommy said she wants to get the baby coupons in the mail. So, you could just send us the coupons and we won't have to do all this work again."

No comments: