Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sean's personality

So if you read yesterday's email, you know Ryan had kindermusik.

While Ryan and I were playing, Alex and Andrew went to big kids day care. Seany had to go to baby day care. In baby day care, they play with toys, have a snack and cuddle for a nap. He usually doesn't like my leaving but has fun none the less.

So he didn't even squawk when I left. Just immediately cuddled his provider. She said he did he best time away from me ever. I thought, "cool!"

Sean wouldn't let me out of his sight the rest of the day. Preferably, he would be in my arms. Normally, he's my independent adventurer. Not yesterday.

So this morning, when I got them out of their cribs. I got up early to do some chores and figuring I'd be free for at least 30 minutes. I could devote that to Sean. He was so back to normal, after his 10 minutes of love, he took off to play with his brothers, swinging by the table occasionally to grab a bite on the go!

No comments: