Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pumpkin patch

Monday night we went to The Signing Time Live! Concert.

Signing Time: PBS Show that teaches hearing kids simple signs to communicate better with non-hearing kids and also special needs kids.

EXCELLENT SHOW! Super fun for the kiddos. Thanks to Kids on the Move for our 6 tickets.

On the way home (about 10 pm), Andrew reminded me of Alex at the same age. I must mention that Andrew is very excited for Autumn, Halloween, all things pumpkin.

Andrew said, "Mommy, maybe we can just drive by the pumpkin patch and look in but not go in and then go home.

"I'm sorry sweetie its too late tonight to drive by. But maybe another time."

"But Mommy, if we just drive by it won't take very long and then I can just look at the pumpkins that I want to be MY pumpkin."


"Not tonight, Andy."

"Oh, my gosh! Andrew look over there quick, there's the pumpkin patch. Did you see it? What do you think?"

"Yeah, Mommy, I saw it. See Mommy, I told you we could just drive by it."

No comments: