Thursday, March 20, 2008

Camero

Conversation overheard between an 8 year old and a 4 year old:

Alex aka 8 year old: "When I was 21 years old, I got a job at the Utah Car Show working security and I made ten times a billion dollars and they gave me the 2008 Camero. You know Andrew, Bumblebee (transformer) in his vehicle form."

Andrew aka 4 year old: "Well.... When I was 21 years old, I got a job at the Utah Car Show but I was in charge of the whole thing and I got the Bumblebee vehicle form that had a straight back and squishy front (insert descriptive hand gestures). But Alex, it was not called the 2008 Camero. It was called Bumblebee vehicle form with straight back and squishy front."

Alex: "Wait! That's what I meant, I was in charge of the whole car show, I was the manager and it was a 2008 Camero...."

I like how they discussed all this in the past tense.

No comments: