Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, I received the following:

- A picture magnet of Andrew
- 2 selections of homemade (preschool) lip gloss that Sean and Ryan ate 3 days before they were supposed to give them to me (contained corn syrup and sprinkles)
- A card made by Alex
- A day free of wiping up after stinky diapers
- 10 hours hard labor
- 2 very cute blouses from my parents
- A cheesecake variety platter purchased at 10pm (which the twix got into this am -- fridge wasn't locked)
- An almost finished patio (that's my real present)
AND in the mail I just received: A gift card from Carolena to Starbucks! LOVE THAT GIRL!

For Mother's Day, I gave the following:
- Gift cards to the stores our moms like to shop at
- Assisted in the making of several cards from the chicklets

Feel as though I received much more than I gave.

Hope all the moms out there had a great day! Especially, mine.

No comments: