Friday, October 23, 2009

Economics Fair boasts results

Alex came home from the economics fair with 3 guns: marshmallow, rubber band, and a sling shot (which might as well be a gun).

This morning, "Mom. You know what I learned at the economics fair?"

Mom asked, "What did you learn at the economics fair?"

"This is a true fact. Violence sells, Mom. Violence sells. Its a true fact. Did you see what I bought and that was just the stuff that was left. I had to mark my drums down to 25 cents. And the foam swords went for $2.50! $2.50 and one was broken! Mom, when Andrew is in 4th grade he needs to make a gun or a sword."

America, land of the ?

1 comment:

michele oleary said...

i just read this and OMGOODNESS really? that is crazy but unfortunately pretty true my son did temporary tattoos for his economic fair "seller" but yea that was because there were pretty strict rules at his school about no weapons ect