Wednesday, October 14, 2009

While Mommy's busy with someone else...

Seany gets into trouble.

Andrew begged and pleaded all week long to play on hotwheels.com. I relented today. While he and I were logging him in (yes, Andrew has his own username and password at 5 years old), Seany and Ryan were supposed to be watching Go Diego Go.

Instead Ryan was screaming, "Sean MOVE! Sean! I can't see! Move Sean MOVVVVEEEE!"

Then I heard a bang and Seany maniacally laughing as he thundered up the stairs to cause mayhem in Alex's room.

"MOM! MOM! The TV is OFF!!! Seany blahhhhhblahhhblahnnnhblaflhhhhh TV!"

I came out tried the remote. Nada.

Couldn't press the power button because Seany pushed it into the TV (yes without a remote our TV is useless).

So I pulled a what would Mark do?!  I unplugged all the components and then spent 24 minutes reprogramming the TV. Can't figure out how to get the time to stop displaying but we're back in business baby!

(And speaking of my most fabulous hubs, he rearranged the garage so we can park BOTH cars in it again!)

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Mark can always fix the time later. That is a minor detail. All that matters is the TV is working agin. :)

Unknown said...

Is Mark a true Devlin? A garage that you can park TWO cars in? Gasp!!!! Oh wait, I'm thinking of a different clan of Devlins........

Kathryn said...

Penny, that's why we moved to this place!