Monday, May 21, 2007

Its been a while, so here are some new pictures!

Sean wanted a fun hat too.

Ryan wearing a fun hat.

Ryan in the other swing.

Sean in a park swing.

We went down to Payson to check out some of the parks around our new house. This is memorial park where the trees were planted by WWI veterans upon the end of the Great War. Its beautiful, across the street from Alex's new school, and walking distance from our house.

Ryan and Sean playing in their bedroom.

Alex showing off his chicken pox.

Sean walked around in the life vest for a couple days.

Andy playing catch with somebody, Papa Pat, I think.

Yes, Sean has 2 donuts. He had already had one.

Ryan didn't want to be left out and so, he too sports sunglasses.


Sean sporting his glasses.

Andrew couldn't get the jelly out of the jar, so he just "poured it on my bread." Ryan feasted on the remains.

Practicing with Daddy before the game.

Andy's first soccer game!
I remember feeling totally at fault about this scrap to Sean's face. Somehow, I've blocked the details, remembering only the porch being involved, and I really thought it was my fault.

No comments: