Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Alex's Lakeview Farwells

Each of his Lakeview Academy classmates wrote Alex a good-bye letter. I'd like to share some of their thoughts.

You are a good friend. Thank you for playing Zelda with me, Leif, Bryson, and Eric. Do you think you'll like your new house & school very much,

Thank you for playing Zelda with me and have good luck in your new school. You're a good friend. I'll miss you. Good Times.

I will miss you. I hope you like you're new school and I hope you will get new friends. You are my best friend.

You're nice. I'll miss you. I'll miss you. I like it when you play with me. You're the best. You're my friend. You're sweet. But I don't want you to leave. I'll miss you! You're nice.
You're TRUE NICE KIND!

You are awesome. You are a cool friend. I wish you good luck in school. You are the nicest friend and the funniest friend I ever had.

You are my best friend. I will really really miss you.

I think you are the fastest runner in the class.

I will miss you really. I will miss playing with you a lot. I like your haircut!

This is Lauren. I will miss you. I hope you will have fun at your new house. You are my best friend.

I'll miss ya. Have fun at your new school. Make good friends NOT bad ones. I wish you could stay here.

You ARE the best student in the whole second grade. You're the coolest friend.

I really want you to stay and you are a good reader and you are fun to play with.

I'll miss you in this school. I like how you are always trying to help others. I hope you have a fun time at your school. I wish you the best.

I hope you like your new house and your new school. I'm really going to miss you. Good Luck is coming your way.

I really think you are good at math. I really think you should stay right here! I'll miss you while your gone. How far are you going? Will I be able to visit you? You are a very good friend. May be you should be friends with everybody in the school.

No comments: