Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Kathryn gets a job

I was offered a position at Pinnacle Security today.

Field Services Coordinator: I am the point of contact for 50 or so, installation/repair technicians. I work with them to make sure customers needs are met. Resolve any disputes, handle customer complaints, give customers a survey after service to make sure all needs were met and they are satisfied. I will be charged with finding additional subcontractors in areas without a satellite office. And whatever else needs to happen...

I start Monday! I'm very excited!

2 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

Hey! I use to work for them!! My brother-in-law is the inventory guy at corp. They are pretty good to work for. Good Luck!

carolyn said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! I think you'll be excellent there, keep us updated!