Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sadness

My camera died. This was a really good camera, Pat and Cathy bought it for me 5 years ago. It was a $400 magic machine -- little videos, autofocus and snap. I loved it. I noticed over the last couple months it wasn't quite up to the same speed and sharpness of the past -- hoped it just needed the manual pulled out and reset or something. I realize that others do not see this as a horrible tradegy. But others do not have a daily blog they like to update with snaps illustrating the fun that is our life. Guess what I'll be asking for Christmas! And I'll be hitting up peeps to borrow their cameras for events like the twix's birthday next month.

Things not captured on film:

Ryan and Sean running around the house in their back to school shirts from Nona and Papa, screaming at the top of their lungs to all who will listen, "This my NONA shirt! My Tigger on my NONA shirt!" (And yes, the boy with Pooh bear instead of Tigger also screamed it was his Tigger shirt.) Alex and Andrew carefully folding their back to school shirts to save for their first days of school. First day of school won't be captured! The sadness!

Opening the end of summer surprise box from Auntie Carolyn: All four chicklets playing 'yoyo' with their light up rubber balls. Andrew helped heavily by Alex "Now, now Andrew you need to...." building their model flyer planes and launching them from the balcony. And Mark teaching Seany and Ryan how to race their little wooden mice.

Andrew cleaning the kitchen cabinets. He spent 45 minutes and cleaned (to the best of his 5 years old ability) all the bottom cabinets!

No comments: