Wednesday, August 29, 2007

S'mores

As some of y'all know I participate in Freecycle. (Mark's eyes roll now. He finds the whole thing amusing...)

Freecycle: One unloads their crap on you in return for some other third party's crap.

Wonderful idea!

Today I picked up a load of boys clothes sizes 5 to 12. I always figure Alex can pick what he'd like and then we Freecycle the rest. Among the heap of clothing, I noticed 2 navy t-shirts that had obviously never been worn. TREASURE!

Size: 10-12 (would fit a boy ranging in age 9 - 12)
It said: "I'm Grandma's LITTLE S'MORE"
With a picture of a toddler faced s'more on it.

Those poor boys. Their grandma is so out of touch! I felt a pang of sympathy for them. Then the next thing I knew, Alex found the t-shirts:

"YES! SCORE! Look Andrew, there are two of these shirts! We'll be able to wear them together! And they have yummy s'mores on them. Maybe Mommy will let us make them. And put faces on them to MATCH our shirts."

They quickly stripped off their ordinary dirt bike and Superman t-shirts to exchange them for walking nerd advertisements. At least, they do this together.

No comments: