Monday, July 14, 2008

Loose teeth and ice cream

The first of the uppers to vanish.
Its in his belly.

We had ice cream for dessert with Great-Grandma and Papa Pat. All of a sudden Alex's mouth was bleeding and he was in a panic. NO tooth! The tooth fairy requires a tooth in exchange for a sparkling dollar bill! (Yes, tooth fairy dollars sparkle in this house.)
We wrote her a note:
Dear T-Fairy,
My tooth is in my belly. Hope you have better luck at the
next kid's house.
(Heart), Alex
PS Please kiss my little brother, Andrew.
PPS Papa Pat didn't get anything when his last baby tooth fell out at
age 55, please compensate him.
Yes, I helped compose the note.
"T-Fairy" came through with a buck for Alex and nothing for the Papa. After all the drama the night before, Alex didn't even mention his dollar. I had to ask and got a fleeting, "Yep, I got a dollar."

No comments: