Thursday, December 06, 2007

2007 Survey

WELCOME TO THE 2007 EDITION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOU'RE FRIENDS. WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IS COPY (NOT FORWARD) THIS ENTIRE E-MAIL AND PASTE IT ONTO A NEW E-MAIL THAT YOU WILL SEND. CHANGE ALL THE ANSWERS SO THEY APPLY TO YOU, AND THEN SEND THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU. THE THEORY IS THAT YOU WILL LEARN A LOT OF LITTLE THINGS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN!!!!


1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:25 am
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds are a girl's best friend
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Harry Potter 6 with my hubby
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Either Little People, Big World or Jon & Kate plus 8.
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? My 2 MUGS of coffee and a banana
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? *****
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? waxy cheap candy and tomatoes scary my tummy
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? my Josh Groban or the ones Mark makes me
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? my bright blue Mazda MPV complete with DVD for the chicklets and long car rides
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? Turkey on wheat bread
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? NOSINESS, I am a competent adult and don't care to hear any stranger's opinion on my parenting or lack there of. Be warned after yesterday's episode, coupled with last week's police call, I will no longer allow stranger interference. Can you tell I'm still bitter?
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? I don't have that great a wardrobe people!
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Italy does sounds good. Maybe a Mediterranean cruise.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Levi
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Where my kids are at
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? The 21st was a party that lasted all night! And then there's last year, 30th, and the Sierra snow storm!
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Whatever the chicklets are playing.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Ohio
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Jessica, as she sent it to me.
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? Carolena or my dad
22. FAVORITE SAYING: I believe my grandmother wrote, "Personal remarks are never in good taste."
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? February 25th
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? With 4 chicklets I am forced to concede to the morning.
25. SHOE SIZE? 10
26. PETS? Our cat, Gracie
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? My family is coming to visit!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A doctor or a model
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Good, I'm good
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Godiva Chocolate
31. YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? This is a really hard question. I love flowers and shrubs and trees. Maybe star jasmine, climbing roses
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD to? Christmas
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Kathryn ***** ****** aka "MOMMMMMEEEEE" in emergency just use that!
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The bench upstairs just got moved, I'm wondering why.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Drank 2 mugs of coffee. Ate a peanut butter chocolate bar last night.
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? If its a shooting star.
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue, I know it sounds kind of sad. But Green (with envy) I don't think so.

38. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold and soon to be raining
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Diet Coke or 7Up when I'm sick
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Utah - Tucanos or Carrabba's. Cali - Acapulco or Banchero's
41. SIBLINGS? 1 little sister
42.FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Barbie and the accessories especially their clothes and house.
44. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
45. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from the chicklets & Kisses from Mark
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Coffee in the morning and tea when I'm a sick bird
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate for dessert and Vanilla in my coffee (tip from my daddy)
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? Yes, why not! BUT no pressure.
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday, the Redskins lined up one man short for that 24 year old that was murdered. Did you know he and his girlfriend had a little baby?
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Books and a baby sock and as usual fuzz
51. WHO ARE THE FRIENDS YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Jennifer and Jessika
52. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Well, Mark and I bathed 4 boys -- 2 of whom had bombs go off in their diapers. Then we watched Life -- a show I enjoy.
53. FAVORITE SMELL? Cinnamon baking or chocolate chip cookies baking
53a. FAVORITE SOUND? My kids laughing and Mark's voice.
54. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Losing a child or someone hurting them
55. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet
56. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 2
57. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? I've been a mom for 8 years next week on the 12th. I've been a stay-at-home mom for 4+ years.
58. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday -- Mark's home and we usually don't have to get up at the crack of dawn
59. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Let's see -- San Leandro, CA; San Leandro,CA; Union City, CA; Hayward, CA; Sandy, UT; Saratoga Springs, UT so that is 5 towns and 6 residences.
60. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Usually
61. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? I'm not sure, just the usually suspects so something like 10 or 11.
2. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? Don't care, its Christmas time, the peeps are busy bees!

No comments: