Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you to Uncle Jason

and Eddie House (#50) of the Boston Celtics for getting Alex (and Mark) a ticket to the game against the Jazz last night.

Alex had the best time ever and now is an even bigger fan of the Celtics than he was of the Jazz. He's happy to cheer for both teams (since they're in different groups/conferences/whatevers) and since Eddie got him tickets, Eddie has trumped Andre Kirlenko (#47) of the Utah Jazz as Alex's favorite player.

"Andre Kirlenko is my favorite Jazz player. Eddie House is my favorite basketball player of all the teams and all the players. Maybe I can have his jersey too?" (He slyly posed the question.)

Mark suggested we get his basketball card and ask Uncle Jason about getting it signed. "Well, I still would want to have his jersey, so he'll know I hope he wins and shoots more 3 point shots (Eddie shot 3 for 3 during the game). Maybe Uncle Jason can come too next time."

No comments: