Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2009 getting to know you

1. What is your occupation right now?
Domestic Diva

2. What color are your socks right now?
White but in cute pink lettering so as to be different from my 5 male loves, H-A-N-E-S

3. What are you listening to right now?
Mark's Christmas Present on the 360: Call of Duty SOMETHING WAR

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Chicken, carrot, red bell pepper quesadilla with a delicious glass of Pinot on ice (Ta! Mark)

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Um, no. Have I ever? NO!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My momma, please pray for my parents. My dad is very sick and my mom is stressed. I love them very much.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
LOVE her.

8. How old are you today?
31!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I don't watch sports on TV. I watch sports that my chicklets play -- right now, basketball, baby!

10. What is your favorite drink?
Margarita, blended. Followed closely by a Kahula deliciousness Mark creates from time to time (it involves ice cream of the vanilla variety and chocolate)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yep, blonde highlights in high school and was so embrassed that denied doing it, when EVERYONE noticed.

12. Favorite food?
What's Mark making me for dinner?

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Traitor starring Don Cheadle. Ok folks, very intense. ONLY watch if you're ready for a moving story. He was already on my favorites list, but its hard to believe that the same guy blowing stuff up in the Oceans is THIS GUY blowing stuff up. EXCELLENT! Was he nominated for anything? He should of been.
14. Favorite day of the year?
Christmas. Wait until you have 4 boys giving each other gifts and see how touched you are.
15. How do you vent anger?
Blog or Poor Mark

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbie. Yes, I was a girlie girl

17. What is your favorite season?
When its not winter, I say winter. Right now I could go for a tropical island paradise.

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Blueberries. I make an awesome pancake, ask Alex.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
No pressure. (But secretly, YES!)

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Mark, because he's my hubby and knows it matters to me. I'm lucky in my love.

21. Who is least likely to respond?
I don't put that kind of pressure on my friends.

22. Living arrangements?
Share my abode with 5 charming men. As a queen, I'm living it up. (If you believe that, I've got this bridge....)

23. When was the last time you cried?
Today, finally read the Nie Nie Updates. A blogger who blew up in a plane, survived with 80% of her body burned, and is slowly sharing her new life. If you want the link, I'll email you. But be prepared to cry.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
A bin with our bed sheets, a bin with our tolietries, a bin with an old blanket we can't part with, a guitar hero controller, a unknown pile of clean laundry....

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
My daddy

26. What did you do last night?
Read "All Aboard the Dinotrain" to Andrew after playing Tic-Tac-Toe with Alex, after kissing my twix good night.

27. What are you most afraid of?
Something or someone awful happening to my chicklets.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, with teriyaki and pinapple, made by my Grill King.

29. Favorite dog breed?
What am I not allergic too? Hair breeds? I guess a poodle.

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday

31. How many states have you lived in?
2 -- How lucky for me that they're both pretty -- Cali and Utah

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are a girls...

33. What is your favorite flower?
I can't pick just one -- rose, hibicus, magnolia, tulip, fressia, lavendar, and so many more. I love you all.

No comments: