Monday, January 26, 2009

A couple additions to MY 25

26. There is no greater way for me to relax than with a bottle of wine and a bubble bath (Hint, hint, VERY STRONGLY HINTING).

27. I am unusually good at removing snow, especially after my hubby and neighbor do all the hard bits. I just had to do the berm created by the snow plow and then did one entrance to our street (Mark come the mailbox way home, trust me).

28. Snow taught me who the selfish are as opposed to the generous. Not that I'm judging certain folks that choose to allow others to maintain their sidewalks, just something handy to know in the future.

29. I have to get new snow boots (they are both split on the sides). I have very cold feet (they were very wet).

30. I love love love a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio or White Zin to relax with after shoveling much snow (NO PRESSURE!).

No comments: