Friday, January 23, 2009

Ouch

About an hour ago, I heard a crash (sounded like a toy) and Ryan began screaming. He limped a little and had me kiss his knee. For the next 45 minutes, he low-volumed whined about his leg hurting and wanted a bandaid. I ignored him. We went to the grocery store, came home and I examined his leg more thoroughly.

He is not favoring it. His knee looks ok. There's a small bump under his knee but I can touch it, he cries not like he's dying. I put a bandaid on it and now he seems ok with it all. But the problem is with Ryan's legs, they don't look exactly the same, so I'm trying to go by how that leg usually looks.

Also, its almost nap time and usually the twix are grouchy before nap time.

Do I take him to the doctor? Do I wait and see? What would you do?

Ok, now he's bossing me around again, but not up close, from afar.

No comments: