Friday, April 24, 2009

It always seems to be Seany

Today, we went to the Red Butte Gardens in SLC. Very fun. We went with my friend from elementary school. The chicklets were delightful and children's gardens were THE place to be.

When we got back, we were visiting with our friendly neighbor and her pooch. Then Seany disappeared. He reappeared with a bulky looking rear-end. I went to investigate -- nasties missing but he'd put a pull up on under his messy (still missing) undies.

I went inside the house -- the odor was everywhere. I looked down. The nasties were everywhere. They are not coming out. Seany had plopped fresh clean towels down over all the worst bits in various rooms. He'd managed to get a wee bit in the potty chair. Mostly, he nailed the carpet in our master bedroom. I think Mark is going to need to steam clean the carpets tonight.

No comments: