Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lazy

I've been feeling very lazy about inside chores the last couple days. Monday I had an excellent excuse -- tons of bark to be dealt with.

Yesterday and today, I just have wanted to hang outside and play with the chicklets. Last night Mark folded all the clothes covering the couch (8-10 loads) -- see told you I've been lazy. Yesterday, I had him bring up the 3T stuff to sort through for summer duds for the twix and Andrew's next batch of items. I didn't even touch them.

Today I'm forcing myself to get through some of the clothes. We're going to move the twix's dressers into there room -- will be nice to have 2 fewer pieces of furniture in our bedroom! Then I'm going to load them up with their spring/summer collection (the twix have a collection...).

Andrew's stuff should be easy and finished before he gets back from preschool and I'm going to attempt Alex's stuff Friday night with his help.

No comments: