Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The long awaited furniture pictures

I told some folks that I would post pictures of the craigslist furniture run Mark made for me a couple weeks ago. Finally, here ya go!

For $50, we got this china closet. I want to take those metal things off the 2 side windows and put the plates in. The plates will have to wait a few more months at least. It needs some touching up but for the price I think its a good match to the table.

An umbrella stand for $75. This will be nice for guests to be able to hang their coats when they visit.

And one of our neighbors gave Alex this futon for his room. It needs a new mattress but he and Andrew love it. They even wanted to do a movie marathon up there this afternoon to enjoy!

2 comments:

carolyn said...

thanks, you have some pretty furniture there, and Andy looks so much older!

Steve said...

Beautiful furniture..... At a terrific price. Love the china cabinet especially.....