Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dressing the twix the same

I posted this somewhere else and I've decided its something I'd like a record of.

Before the twix were born, I had lofty ideas about individuality and identity and I would never dress them exactly the same.

Guess what happened post birth?

My guys are so competive that if I choose not to dress them EXACTLY the same, I may deal with a trantrum for the next 45 minutes and through out the day deal with moments of pulling on others shirts and stripping off of pants. There are a few non-matching items and I have to ask Ryan first as he throws the bigger tantrums over which he'd like. There are few items that each owns. If we have a red shirt & a yellow shirt, I know Seany gets red, while Ryan will pummel Seany if he dare touch the yellow.

No comments: