Saturday, November 10, 2007

Busy Bees

We've been busy!

Alex and I sanded and stained and reupholestered 2 chairs that were many more than 50 years old. I think they were last sanded and stained and reupholestered 50 years ago. Not bad for a 7 year old and a girly 30 year old!

The twix, Andrew, Alex and I cleaned out the mud room and garage. We now realize that we have an actual room that can be used as a mud room and storage for usable goods! AMAZING!

Some weeks ago, I applied for a post office data entry job -- evenings, no weekends, etc. They sent me a thing saying I take the test Saturday. We'll see if it works out!

Alex is doing stretches every night and has orthodotic inserts to wear in his shoes. Hopefully, he'll avoid surgery this way!

Sean's ear doctor said tubes are a way away. His ears are starting to drain the fluid so in a couple months, he'll hopefully have normal range hearing again!

Mark reorganized all my clothes! I'm not kidding when I say I forgot about some of the cute stuff I have!

I have been transferring my grandma's journal into a Word document for my mom to enjoy. I spent 4 hours today and am still not even halfway through.

I also made the kids gifts for grandparents and godparent types, today. I think they'll like 'um. It took 2 hours.

So in the cute news...

Ryan pooped a tiny bit on the TOLIET. Sean pooped in his diaper and then went to the bathroom door to wait. So folks its true, we are working on potty training 2 2 year olds!

Cute stories will come tomorrow or the next day, when things have calmed down.

No comments: