Friday, November 30, 2007

Story Time at Advent Night



A crowd of chicklets (minus one shoe each) listening to the story of St. Nicholas, the real guy (not the phatom in a red suit). When they retrieved their shoes, they discovered that St. Nicholas had left them a bag of chocolate coins.

Alex was highly suspicious. He said, "I have a suspicion that St. Nicholas was the blond lady in the red shirt."

"Oh, really."

"Yes. She was in the story room and then she left AFTER our shoes were put out on the place-mats. "

So, you don't believe it could have been St. Nicholas."

"Well, it is possible it was St. Nicholas. I'm just thinking it was MORE likely it was the blond."

Guess what, folks. The blond lady in the red shirt gave ME the job of being St. Nicholas. St. Nicholas was Alex's MOTHER!

And, I'll never tell!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can envision a possible future CSI job for the young Mr. Devlin ;)