Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Continuing Adventures of Chase, Le Dummeeeee

Last night while trick-or-treating, I noticed a little friend out and about, Chase. Coming toward me were a pair of skunks, one age 3 and the other about 5. The 5 year old was running straight at me, candy flying behind him in his rush to the next house.

That's when I saw Chase. Chase was hiding behind two little maple trees and attacked the skunk's tale with great vigor.

To Mark, I said, "Did you see that? Chase just attacked that little skunk. Of all the creatures to attack, skunks are probably not a good idea. I guess we should be glad its not a real one!" And laughing about Chase's antics, we continued on our way.

Then the skunk's father turned toward me and said, "Maybe you should keep him from attacking small children."

Dude, not my cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apt name for the cat.

cute halloween stories!