Sunday, November 02, 2008

Falling Back

I hate the time changes. Most of y'all have heard this gripe before, twice a year when the time changes. In the spring, nobody can move their rumps out of bed. In the fall, little peeps are jumping all over us ruining our 'extra hour' of sleep. JUST LEAVE TIME ALONE. Seriously, people are smart enough to adjust their activities to make time to do what they need to do. I HATE THE TIME CHANGES.

Today, we tried to make it fun for the kids (like how I complained and went straight to fun for chicklets). Mark had prepped stuff for hash browns last night. So I decided to make pancakes for them -- Seany & RyGuy blueberry, Alex chocolate chip, and Andrew "I don't want chocolate chipped pancakes. I want cereal."

I don't know where that hour went, went it was time to go to church, it was like every other Sunday -- a mass frenzy of limbs, pant legs, inappropriate t-shirts, socks, missing shoes, etc. Amazingly, Alex was only 5 minutes late for catechism.

No comments: