Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What kids will not apperciate Christmas morning

I just spent 2 hours on Disneyshopping.com to get Alex, Andrew, Sean, and Ryan Phineas and Ferb t-shirts -- I wanted to take advantage of the special shipping deal, so now I'm done with Christmas! Because, it took FOREVER for anything to load on that page.

I am really very excited about the P&F t-shirts -- Alex and Andrew are getting 2. And Sean and Ryan are getting 1 and 1 Mickey. And I found a cute Mickey toy for Sean and Ryan (1 each of course, but they love it).

My pet peeve about online shopping: When one needs to hit the free shipping limit and one is totally finished shopping, one is searching for ages for something for someone, anyone that would suit. But I found that cool ebates site I emailed peeps about! So I'm excited to get that cash back check from all my holiday shopping!

No comments: