Sunday, November 16, 2008

Purchase have been made

Last night as Andrew was getting his pre-sleep Mommy-time. He coyly asked, "Mommy, did you get me and Alex any presents? (SMILE!)

"I can't tell you what I got," I answered.

Andrew interrupted, "But did you get me Hungry Hungry Hippos?"

WHAT!??? Hungry Hippos? Who ever said anything EVER about wanting Hungry Hippos? BLEEP! BLEEP! BLEEP! I recovered myself and said, "Andrew, I can't remember what I bought and beside Santa has presents he wants to get you."

"Well, SOMEBODY should get me Hungry Hungry Hippos. I really want to play it with Alex."

3 comments:

carolyn said...

hungry hungry hippos. where do i find that? that's good, now i know something he wants. have to find a toy store now that fao swartz is closed.

Kathryn said...

Everywhere -- Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, TRU, Amazon, kbtoys.com

Its a game (back when we were chicklets) where the hippos eat the balls.

I haven't checked the prices but I'd expect it to not be more than $15.

carolyn said...

i'm on it. the hunt begins tomorrow. feed the hippos!