Monday, November 24, 2008

Reliable

Andrew has a Thanksgiving Feast today at preschool. Each kid is to bring an item. Andrew got apple juice boxes -- 10 of them, heavy.

Upon arrival, he said (yelled actually, Andrew's normal voice is very loud), "Miss Amy! My mom is carrying my backpack because the juice boxes are too heavy for me."

Miss Amy answered, "Thank you, Andrew. I gave the juice boxes to someone VERY reliable. I needed turkey and juice boxes, everything else we'd be OK without. Like if the pickle person forgot the pickles, it'd be no biggie."

So, I've become reliable. And who eats pickles at Thanksgiving dinner?

We're taking a vote here, post a comment on whether you find me reliable or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote yes.


But it's not because I don't want to sleep on the couch, it's really because I mean it. :)

Kathryn said...

I love you, sweetie.