Monday, November 24, 2008

WHAT!

I've been meaning to discuss this for awhile. Shocked! I'm shocked I tell you!

Phineas and Ferb the DS game is coming.... December 30th!

Why are they waiting to release it after CHRISTMAS? I totally would have bought 2 copies. One for each MEGA-fan with a DS! We totally want to support Dan and Swampy! They're the most brillant animators ever as far as the Devlins (both grown and young) are concerned!

Now the chicklets either have dip into their money gifts (which I like to put most of into their savings accounts) or wait until the bunny hops by at Easter. But, I'm totally stoked about the P&F t-shirts I found online. I'd told the kids that the t-shirts were a no-go as I couldn't find them anywhere or online. Then amazingly I found them at disneyshopping. And they were only 3 bucks each! So each chicklet is getting 2 designs.

In other shopping new, I'm done with all the boys except Alex's MP3 docking station/speakers thing, Alex's Ironman DVD, and Mark's Christmas gifts.

And I need to get each kid 2 stocking stuffers.

Regarding Mark, I always wait until after my in-laws have given his b-day gifts (they usually rock!) and then I don't duplicate and have to return stuff.

No comments: