Thursday, February 19, 2009

Andrew is not forgiving

When we were leaving the doctor's office, he saw the nurse who cruelly injected a steroid treatment into his leg.

In Andrew's loudest loud-talker voice he announced to the nurses station, "Hey! You're the nurse who stabbed me in the leg. You gave me a HUGE owie and didn't even say sorry!"

She turned red. "Andrew, that's enough. Tell her thank you for helping you feel better and lets go."

"BUT I don't want to tell her THANK YOU! She hurt me Mommy. And YOU only gave me TWO kisses after and told me that's enough crying and put my shoes on."

The injustice, no one is ever sympathetic enough for dear Andrew.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

aw... poor Andy, that made me laugh out loud, but please tell him Auntie Carolyn is sorry he had to get stabbed in the leg