Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have a wonderful guy

When Mark came home from work last night, he didn't kiss me, he didn't play with the chicklets, instead, he first started a bath. Then he did the others. Once I was actually in the bubble wonderfulness, he brought me a glass of wine. We don't have any wine in the house (because it disappears so fast). On his way home from work, he stopped and got me a yummy.

I asked about his day, he answered, "I did a good deed and I didn't die."

Ok. That sentence begs an explanation.

When I was coming out of the liquor store, the guy in front of me asked for a ride for he and his woman friend." He continued, "Apparantly, their ride took off when he saw the cops." (I guess that came out after Mark agreed to the ride or when they were in the car.

Mark said, "I thought to myself. If I get killed, Kathryn's gonna kill me."

No comments: