Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Annoyances

I must vent.

I do not like the twix opening the LOCKED pantry door.

I do not like MORE their eating ALL the bread while I'm making their BEGGED for mac n' cheese.

I do not like the twix climbing on the counters and pulling the SORRY game down off the fridge.

I do not like MORE their opening the bottom OVEN and standing on the door to get into the medications. (Since moved)

I do not like the twix taking all their toys out of the basement and hauling them upstairs.

I do not like MORE their using said toys as step stools to get scissors out of the medicine cabinet while I go potty and 'trimming' each others hair. (Also moved)

Tell me, what annoys you?

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I don't think my stresses are any comparison after reading these 2 posts. Hope things are better soon.