Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This am the twix...

...dragged 56 hot wheels cars out of Alex's room (he and Andrew forgot to lock the door).

...dragged 5 mixed matched cars tracks up from the basement.

...trimmed each other's hair.

...dumped 2 bananas, 3 bowls of mac n cheese, half a loaf of bread, beads, 22 wooden trains, 68 crayons, and all their bedding onto the various floors in the house.

...BEGGED to watch "Scooby Doop" (yes, Ry pronounces it doop) and proceed to ignore it while completing above & below destructiveness and SCREAM when it went off.

...turned on 1 faucet, 14 lights.

...locked 4 doors.

...climbed 1 fridge, 1 oven, 8 cabinets, and 1 couch.

...kicked, hit, pinched, and terrorized each other while ignoring the Doop.

...refused to participate in homework, pudding making (v. surprising), and pudding play.

...refused to change diaps or use potty chair. Need ideas! V. badly.

...screamed in both my ears, hit my cheek, and threw 3 cars at me when the Doop went bye bye.

What was I doing? Trying to resolve for the 4th time the outstanding medical billing errors from December 2008. I was not successful.

3 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

Oh you poor Girl! You're such a brave strong Woman! How do you do it everyday!? all those boys! I bet you're the best mom even though it might not seem like it! Stay Strong!

DufusUT said...

I'm sorry sweety. I'll take them when I get home.

Anonymous said...

From my perspective (one who is a friend, but also simply an observer on the outside looking in) I see you as an inspiration, with the patience of a saint... I aspire to have a fraction of those qualities that you display each and every day......