Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Car problems

My car won't start. I suppose I should be happy it happened in our garage and not at the zoo in SLC (we were headed there today, see www.kathrynfindsadeal.blogspot.com for details).

Not only were we headed to the zoo, I filled the car up with cardboard to take to the recycler at the school on our way out of Payson. Yep, I'm going to empty it all back out.

I need my Utah readers help -- name of garage, phone numbers, anyone who's actually open today or tomorrow. I'm calling AAA in a few minutes, this just sucks.

Tomorrow we were going to take the kids to see Bolt. One of our gifts was a family gift for the movies. Very awesome, now must be postponed. And I was going to get a couple of fun things (eggs for cake) to make a more festive evening out of tonight.

No comments: