Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Visit with Grandma & Poppa

Mark's parents came for a 3-4 day visit. We had a lot of fun.

Saturday, they helped us decorate the Christmas tree. That night we opened birthday and Christmas presents. Andrew finally got his very own DS -- "My BLUE DS!"

Alex's room was rearranged as he got a new DVD player for his room. It looks more cozy! I like the changes a lot. And I had borrowed Fablehaven from the library for him to read. His grandparents got him the Eragon books, when I went to check on him, Fablehaven had been discard and he was well into to the 2nd chapter of Eragon.

Sean and Ryan got super noisy tool boxes. Which they love. Each tool goes in a specific slot -- they've been having lots of fun sorting their tools and 'fixing' the table, the floor, the other tools, my fingers, etc.

It was a fun relaxing visit. Just too short. I've got to get the snaps from Pat and then I'll post some pictures!

No comments: