Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

I really love my hubby. In honor of his birthday I was going to post 36 great things about him (much like 9 great things about Alex). But my leg still really really aches, I'm fighting a head cold, I just don't have the stregnth to list 36! Big number! But not as in big number he's an old guy now. Just big in terms of listing greatness. So instead, I'll post a few great things and maybe a picture.

- Mark sacrfices his own wants and needs for his children.
- He loves me more than anybody, despite my less than perfecto character.
- He cleans the bathrooms.
- He loves to cook big holiday dinners. I'm more of an everyday chef, he likes to tryout the whole gourmet scene.
- He makes Andrew eat his dinner.
- He gives me the blankets and sheets (from his share of the bed) every night.
- He likes to go places. This is very important, in my view there's nothing worse than being stuck with a stick in the mud when you want to go for walk.
- He watches the kids so I can have time alone. Also, may not seem that important but if you work at a job, you do get a break, I don't.
- He's kind to animals and thinks new babies are cute.
- He loves to nap with the chicklets (or me).
- Mark never calls in sick for work unless he's really really sick or contagious.
- He lets his kids open his presents for him.
- He's not bothered by clutter. Stickiness on counters yes. Flith on carpets, yes. Clutter, no.
- He really loves his mom. One day, I asked him what he was looking forward to and he answered, "Seeing my mom."

1 comment:

carolyn said...

happy bday Mark!