Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A daddy and his sons

1. What is something dad always says to you?
Alex: "No toe walking."
Andrew: "Be Good."
Ryan: "The ever no ever. The ever no ever the end. That cool that book.
Sean: "SNOWMAN!"

2. What makes dad happy?
Alex: "Getting to sleep in."
Andrew: "Being good."
Ryan: "My not sure mom."
Sean: "Happy Birthday! PRESENT!"

3. What makes dad sad?
Alex: "Breaking something."
Andrew: "When his kids are away."
Ryan: "Hm. Well my not cold so my not sure.
Sean: ""Um. I don't know."

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Alex: "By tickling."
Andrew: "By tickling us and doing funny faces."
Ryan: "My not sure. Daddy be in trouble on the floor. Thats all. Sit down on the floor."
Sean: "No. A Horse!"

5. What was your dad like as a child?
Alex: "I think that he was getting into trouble sometimes."
Andrew: "Ticklish like we tickle our brothers and our dad."
Ryan: "NO!" giggle
Sean: "What?"

6. How old is your dad?
Alex: "36"
Andrew: "20"
Ryan: "16 19 4 3 12"
Sean: "3!"

7. How tall is your dad?
Alex: "I guess 5' 10"."
Andrew: "Really tall. No not really tall. Dust (just) tall."
Ryan: "Daddy is on the floor. I sink he's a blah blah."
Sean: "Um, this is P!"

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Alex: "Playing catch with us."
Andrew: "Play his 360 and do his email."
Ryan: "Tools!"
Sean: "Hmmm"

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Alex: "Sometimes work."
Andrew: "Check everywhere."
Ryan: "I uh not sure."
Sean: Blank stare

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Alex: "Being a great dad."
Andrew: "Uhhhh. I don't know THAT ONE!"
Ryan: "Yes! Oh, right. Ok, bye Mommy!"
Sean: Totally ignoring me

11. What is your dad really good at?
Alex: "Teaching pitches."
Andrew: "At his army games. He always plays those games."
Ryan: "I'm don't know, Mom."
Sean: "Um I don't know. A present!"

12. What is your dad not very good at?
Alex: "I guess sometimes remembering things."
Andrew: "Uhhhhh. At his kids' 360 video games. But I once teached him one of Alex's."
Ryan: "Owie."
Sean: "Um, frosting! Heavy my car my room."

13. What does your dad do for his job?
Alex: "Works at Prosper."
Andrew: "Go to work."
Ryan: "I don't know, Mom."
Sean: More blankness.

14. What's your dad's favorite food?
Alex: "Jambalya"
Andrew: "I don't know that one ee-der."
Ryan: "Mac en Cheese."
Sean: "PRESENTS! PRESENTS! PRESENTS!"

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Alex: "He's nice."
Andrew: "I don't know that one ee-der."
Ryan: "I'm not sure. Um TOOLS!"
Sean: "HA HA HA"

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Alex: "One of the characters in Star Wars the Clone Wars."
Andrew: "One of the 3 Amigos."
Ryan: "Donald Mickey. No not Daddy. I'm Ryan!"
Sean: "Scooby!"

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Alex: "Play catch."
Andrew: "Walk."
Ryan: "M&Ms."
Sean: "My nose." GRIN

18. How are you and your dad the same?
Alex: "We both are good at catching."
Andrew: "When we wear the same shirts and socks."
Ryan: "Not the store."
Sean: "Doctors boch ahh, moant."

19. How are you and your dad different?
Alex: "Daddy knows a lot of pitches and I don't."
Andrew: "When we don't have the same shirts and not the same socks."
Ryan: "Not your present. My present."
Sean: Totally ignoring me

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Alex: "Because at night he says so."
Andrew: "When we tons of good stuff."
Ryan: "My present, my cake! My Mickey Cake. My Ferb cake."
Sean: "Look at that. Woos Goo goo goo dragon. I think in owie too I think in owie I think in this."

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Alex: "Disneyland or DisneyWorld."
Andrew: "Uh...Whereever he goes."
Ryan: "My present."
Sean: "TO BED!"

4 comments:

DufusUT said...

Very cute. I couldn't ask for better kids.

Kathryn said...

I thought you'd like it.

carolyn said...

hilarious

Anonymous said...

I can't even stop laughing...