Thursday, March 05, 2009

The little thief

This morning as Mark was getting ready for work, he's wedding ring fell off the bathroom counter and 'bounced' on the floor. He 'claims' it rolled toward our bedroom. Having torn apart (literally opened and stuck my hand down all the vents even) the bathroom and bedroom, I, Madame Super Sleuth, am running out of ideas.

Mark claims I am very good at solving mysteries. I'll admit to having solved a few more perplexing disappearances, mysteries, etc in my time. Therefore, I must pose for him the following questions:

1. Was a twix in the room at the time of the disappearance?

2. Are you sure you didn't slink off last night and lose it in another woman's bed?

3. Is this an April Fool's joke you're playing early?

4. Where is the leprechaun and how does one convince him to return gold not belonging to him?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to post the pics with the solution to this mystery.

carolyn said...

did you guys find it yet?