Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A funny

Every once in awhile, Andrew renews his campaign to share a bedroom. He's not picky -- he'd happy sleep between Mark and me, bunk with the twix, or preferably get the extra bed in Alex's room.

Last night was such a night. Now when Andrew campaigns, he's quite specific. "Mommeee, I want to share Alex's room."

I answered, "No, you have you're own room and so does Alex."

Andrew replied, "But Mommy, there's just one thing." PAUSE

I asked, "What thing."

Andrew explained, "Alex will get lonely being upstairs by himself. If I'm there too then he won't be lonely."

Every argument I made was tramped on. Finally, Mark walked in the room.

"Mark, can you explain to Andrew why Alex needs his own room?"

Mark matter of factly explained, "Alex is a werewolf."

No comments: