Friday, September 12, 2008

Attempting to take a b-day card picture of the twix

My attempts to take a picture of the twix for their birthday card thank you notes as their birthday crowns from their last playgroup session were still crowns. Here are the candidates. Place your vote for your favorite.

Photo A: Sean laying across Ryan's leg, Ryan trying to be happy for the camera.


Photo B. Ryan talking nicely to Seany who is showing off for me.


Photo C. Ryan is markedly less amused, Seany finally poses for me.


Photo D. Ryan attempts to pull Seany into position for the camera.


Photo E. Ryan finally has had enough and is now totally unhappy about the whole operation.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I like C.

carolyn said...

I like B and D. D a little more. They look like they're playing and having a good time.

Anonymous said...

I have to give my vote to C. They look... I don't know...a bit mischievous, like something is about to go on..... My 2nd choice would be B, the smiles are terrific !!!