Friday, September 05, 2008

Inaction again!

After I put the twix down for their naps, Andrew and I were having lunch.

Andrew: Mommy, how many marshmallows did I eat?

Mommy: Well, I put 5 marshmallows in your bowl, 2 are left, so how many did you eat?

Andrew: Mommy, that's too hard for me. Alex could know the answer is 3, but since I'm only 4 years old, I don't know the answer is 3.

Mommy: Andrew you just figured it out! 3! You got it!

Andrew: Mommy, stop talking about marshmallows. Mommy, do you know how to build things? Like inaction figures of Perry the Platypus?

Mommy: Well, I have been thinking that if we watched the episode a few more times, we could probably figure it out. Its a block of wood, with a beak, tail, feet...

Andrew: Mommy, I think we should build one. What if Santa doesn't know about Perry? And when we go to Disneyland, my whole trip won't be ruined if they don't have them.

Mommy: Andrew, they have so much at Disneyland that I bet you'll just have fun no matter what! And nothing will ruin our whole trip, remember you get to met Swampy and he invented the whole show.

Andrew: Mommy. Mommy. No inactions figures would.

No comments: