Friday, September 26, 2008

Wally World

All was well this am in Wally World. We were moving a quick clip. We sought out and found 8 cups that meet their therapist's requirements for therapy and my requirements as leak free. Sean and Ryan replaced (with $3 of their gift card) the coffee creamer they dumped. And I used the remainder of their gift card to (well the cups) get them a variety of treats they don't normally get to have -- mini-waffles, cookies, and they each got to choose a check out toy.

They both wanted the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse phone. Interesting fact, same exact phone in Disneyland cost $6, at Wally World I got each phone for $2.86.

On the way home, Ryan said, "Al-way, Ah-dooh, Mommy SHHHH! My phone. Talk."

Alex immediately wanted to know who Ryan was talking too, "Is it Mickey Mouse? Goofy? Daddy?"

"NO NO NO!"

"Oh, who are you talking too?"

"Al-way no talk, my phone talk."

So Alex, Andrew and I decided that Ryan was talking to Ryan. All this went down while Seany fell asleep, very fast and very deeply.

No comments: