Monday, September 29, 2008

Mystery of the Missing Cheese Grater REVEALED

If you'll remember rightly, there were 4 potential cheese grater swippers.

Alex, age 8: Helps put dishes away, not always in the location they belong.

Andrew, age 4: Long shot, won't touch a dish unless his yummy-tackular eats be on it.

Seany, then age 2: Everyone favorite scapegoat, gets himself into much mischief everyday and is therefore blamed for all naughtiness that transpires.

RyGuy, then age 2: Loves to help with the dishes, but usually involving handing them to me.

Last night, Mark uncovered the cheese grater. He was searching for something new that had disappeared, the milk shake maker. In this house, if you want a milk shake, you really have to want it -- the shake maker is never in the same place twice.

He came across the missing cheese grater in the lazy Susan -- I didn't check there because it requires to magnet keys to open, so I won't have put it there obviously.

When he told me where it was discovered, it all came back to me. Ryan was being extra helpful with the grater and I had that open to get out their outdoor water jugs. I wanted him to not have it and therefore stashed it in the open but incorrect location.

The guilty party: MOMMY!

No comments: