Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am....

*I am....a good mother.
*I think....about Alex at school all day long.
*I know....what true love is.
*I want....to be mortgage free.
*I have....2 enormous tonsils for 2 more weeks.
*I miss....my uncle.
*I fear....harm coming to my chicklets.
*I feel....too much empathy for other's suffering.
*I hear....twix laughing and Andrew giggling.
*I smell....stinky diapers 2 blocks away.
*I crave....pineapple.
*I cry....during the Mom's birthday episode of Phineas and Ferb. (Yes, I know I have a problem)
*I search...for keys, shoes, jackets, hats everyday.
*I wonder....where the naughties come from.
*I regret.....not always being kind.
*I wish....Ryan didn't have to have surgery every 5 years.
*I love....my hubby and chicklets.
*I care....what others think of me. (and I don't get it when peeps say they don't)
*I always....kiss my chicklets good night.
*I worry....as much as is necessary.
*I am not....thin.
*I remember....not being sure Ryan would be able to do all that he can.
*I believe....the twix will not always be destructive.
*I sing...and peeps run for miles to not listen. (Yes, it be that bad)
*I don't always....get mommying right.
*I argue....more than I'd like.
*I write....most blog posts in under 10 minutes.
*I lose....my temper too much.
*I listen....for breaking glass.
*I don't understand...busybodies (the bane of my existence)
*I can usually be found....walking up or down main street.
*I need....more moula.
*I forget.....to take care of me.
*I am happy....with my life.

No comments: