Friday, October 03, 2008

Breakfast

Breakfast is usually an affair that involves a lot of unhappy campers and me. Today, Alex said, "Mommy, you just stay in bed, I'm making breakfast!"

So, I figured what the hay! I did get out of bed, but Alex was incharge.

Number of crying 3 year olds: 2

Number of cups of milk made by Alex: 0 (yes this was the root of the crying)
-Number of crying 3 year olds after Mommy made milk cups: 0

Number of waffles toasted: 14

Number of waffles eaten: 12

Number of ounces of syrup used to cover 14 toasted waffles: 28

Number of ounces of syrup left in nearly full bottle: 0

Number of ounces of syrup puddled on plates: 25

After this crazy (though much appreciated) breakfast, I had to drive the kid to school, and then my neighbor ended up taking him. No point in 2 cars going down there.

No comments: