Wednesday, October 01, 2008

OH MY GOSH or OMG like the cool peeps say

I can't believe it! This might sound gross, don't read if you'll be grossed out. That's your only warning.

Ryan wants to use the potty. So after we got back from the store, he said, "Mommy me poo poo. Potty."

"Ryan do you want to make poo poo on the potty?"

"YES!"

He then stripped down to his birthday suit. He then sat quietly on the potty with his book and told me to go. I figured this will take a while, typed up the last blog while yelling to him, "How are you doing? Poo Poo yet? Need help? Can I come check?"

"Quie Mommy. No elp. Go Mommy."

The next thing I knew, he was standing at the entrance to the bathroom pooping on the carpet in a panic because it had started. So there were 3 little terd leading the way back to the toilet. He sat on the potty while I cleaned up the nasties.

After he said, "Mommy biaper RIGH NOW!"

I hope this little bit of misfortune didn't set us back any.

No comments: