Thursday, October 02, 2008

Its Potty Time

So if you read yesterday's gross post, then you know Ryan's interested in potty training. Today he totally confirmed it.

We were just about ready to leave, he started stalling, I dealt with everyone else and then we had to L-E-A-V-E and he stripped off his diaper and threw it and its contents toward the laundry room. GROSS.

I'm a fairly capable mom. I can do all the mom stuff. I'm not always nice, but then I'm not 'supermom' so I thankfully don't have to be. I am TERRIFIED of potty training. I didn't even do it with Alex, I told his baby sitter I was starting to potty train him and two or three days later, she said, "He's potty trained."

Andrew, I made go cold turkey. I just stopped buying diapers, so after a week or so, he started using the potty.

I need help! Books? DVDs? Tips that have worked for YOU (not Dr Phil)? PLEASE HELP!

No comments: